Let me begin with my kick a$$ run last night… I was soooo inspired but the Boston Marathon that I just had to go running! There’s just something about all the BOSTON LOVE yesterday that was soooo overwhelmingly awesome… I couldn’t help but not run…The sun was shining, I felt great (In my crazy head I was Shalane Flannigan, in reality I probably looked like Donkey from Shrek…. ), and I figured it would be my last seriously long run before my Long Island half marathon next weekend…. If I feel half as good next weekend as I felt yesterday than I will be fine…
I’m glad that I got my long run in yesterday because the rest of the week is going to be crappy, rainy and windy, GREAT (insert sarcasm)! So to brighten my day, this morning I was nominated for the sunshine award by Cat from Cat’s Mewsings. She is relatively new to the blog scene, like me, and has a kick a$$ blog so be sure to check it out….
10 Random Facts about ME!!!!
1. I lived in London for a year
2. I have 9 tattoos and a nose piercing
3. My closet is color coordinated
4. I’m obsessed with gum
5. I love to travel
6. My favorite color is pink
7. I could eat sushi everyday… I don’t.. but I could….
8. I went to fashion school after I received my bachelors degree… It was way harder than I thought
9. I was raised by my grandparents
10. I was born in Tx, even though I have lived in NYS most of my life
Here are my nominees for the Sunshine Award
4. Run Salt Run
If you accept, post 10 rando facts about yourself… brag it up, we love to learn new things about you!