HAPPY WEDNESDAY! THIS WEEK IS DRAGGING! I literally thought yesterday was Wednesday… luckily, it wasn’t because I would have missed WHAT UP WEDNESDAY!!!
Here’s What Up this Wednesday:
1. I’ve decided I took enough time off and I am dying to race, so I’m going to do a local race –Lexington 5k! I literally have NO EXPECTATIONS. I’m just going to run and “have fun”. I know I say that now, but come race morning, I will have race face and compression socks on, rearing to go…. that damn competitive side!
2. Remember that annoying cough from two weeks ago?! Yeah well it’s still here and it’s actually worse! I keep telling myself it’s just allergies but I’m starting to think I’m ACTUALLY sick… CRAP!
3. SUMMER VACA IS ALMOST HERE!!! 22 Calendar Days, 16 School Days, 3 Mondays and 3 Fridays! Woot, woot! I’m not counting or anything;)
1. I started writing this over two weeks ago and my first one was to qualify for Boston….WAHOO! Check!
2. I want a house on the beach… I would live there all year. I loved being in Hawaii and listening to the waves crash on the shore at night. Having the beach walking distance. Sitting on your couch and watching the sunset over the water…. sigh!
3. Range Rover Sport… I want it! I don’t care…. I want it in white with caramel leather interior… Don’t worry, I will NEVER own one of those, but I am happy that I have had the opportunity to ride in one…lol… I can now die, lol.
4. I want Brady and Ella to be happy… no matter what they do in life, I just want them to be happy. Life is too short not to be.
5. Braces… I have had a space between my teeth since I was a little girl. I’m SUPER self conscious about it. It has grown in a lot since I have gotten older, but I’m still weird about my smile…. I just want “perfect teeth. And yes, I would probably get colored ones, because if I’m going to have braces…. I’M GOING TO HAVE BRACES!
6. I want to start my own running company… It’s not a never going to happen dream, it’s just I need a little time to figure it out dream;)
7. I want to be able to stand on my own two feet… because being a strong, independent woman is important in today’s world!
What’s up on your Wednesday?
What are some things you REALLY, REALLY want?