It’s really hard for me to pick ONLY 6 places. I had to sit down and brainstorm what my TOP 6 would really be and I wanted to choose places that I have never been before…. well… mostly;)
I have said it before and I will say it again.. I have a deep love for Paris. I’m not even sure where it came from, I just love everything about it. The culture, the language (even though I only know like 2 words), the food, the fashion… oh Paris, I heart you!
I have many friends who have traveled to Italy and it has left me quite jealous! If I could, I would spend a month there traveling from Venice to Rome to Milan to Florence and finishing on the Amalfi Coast. I would spend my time eating a ton of amazing food and drinking some fantastic wine… I would also come back 10-15lbs heavier… but it would be worth it;)
I think this picture speaks for itself…
After I run the Greece Marathon, I’m totally coming here. This place is stunning and after 26.2 miles what a great way to treat yourself.
Since I lived in London, I have wanted to come here… So many of my friends have traveled to Thailand and they just talk about the beauty and tranquility! I’m not going to lie, I’d be kind of excited about the food as well.
Last and not least… my bed…
My favorite thing to do is to crawl into bed with a stack of fashion magazine, put on Bravo and E!, and just catch up on all of the fabulous fashion that I can’t afford, lol. I haven’t got to do this in years and I look forward to doing that AT LEAST once this summer…. ok, ok… maybe twice.
AND OF COURSE… it wouldn’t be Thursday without my 10 last pics from this week…(I apologize in advance, there are many pics of the kiddos this week).
1.This was Ella before work this AM… not participating what-so-ever…
2. We are twinning this AM… both rocking orange and gold;)
3. This was my run from yesterday… I’M. SO. SICK! I wanted to run 6… I barely made 3.
4. Michael heard a commercial on the radio for the Inflatable 5k in the fall… he text me and suggest we sign up for it… at first I said no, but once I looked it up, it ACTUALLY looked fun… I’M IN!
5. This is one of the fall half marathons that I’m doing with my bestie Ashley.. it will be her FIRST half marathon!!!!
6. We had a selfie photo shoot session yesterday afternoon….
7. I’m obsessed with the Great Gatsby…. I want to throw a Gatsby themed party and where my hair like the girl in the wedding dress with a glittery head piece…. sooo glam!
8. When you are fabulous… YOU’RE FABULOUS…
9. AND when you are country… You’re country….lol… This is my friends son’s hat that Ella INSISTED on wearing… I told you…my little pink and tutu wearing, gun shooting, princess;)
10. me, myself, and I…. out on the open road.. nothing but me, a kick a$$ playlist, and the sun… perfect!
How’s your Thursday?!
What are some of your places?!