No, I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth… Though I DO feel I’ve fallen off the running earth:/ don’t count me out yet I’ve been looking for inspiration and in the meantime I guess I also inspired others;)
You know, as a teacher you always hope to inspire your students and when they thank you it truly is amazing! But when your peers call you inspiring, it feels special in a completely different way because they love you for just being you….Thank you to my bad ass mother runner, Salt for nominating me and as most of these things go, there are a few rules:
Thank and link to the person who nominated you. Or in this case “people”.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Without further a do… 7 MORE facts about this girl…
1. I went to school in London for fashion. I have mentioned I lived in London but I haven’t really elaborated… I went there with hopes of taking the fashion world by storm…instead I realized that at that point in my life there were enough McQueens and I really didn’t know what my place in fashion was (besides a kick ass fashion sense, lol). It was an amazing experience and I met a lot of amazing people, including Christian Sirano (yes, I just name dropped)… I haven’t given up completely on the fashion dream, I just need to find my place first;).
2. I’m obsessed with planning parties and events! Last year we had my besties bridal shower, Ella’s christening, Ella’s 1st bday party and Brady’s 3rd birthday party… I was in event planner heaven.
3. I have sleeping problems… And they get worse in the summer. I think it’s because my brain isn’t in use as much as it is during the school year so at night my mind just races… Lastnight I MAY have got hours total and one happened this AM from 6-7.
4. I have a HUGE family… My mom is one of 14… Unfortunately, we are spread out all over the the east coast:/
5. I would love to live on the west coast. Out of all the places I have been the one place that I am dying to go is California! My 2year goal is B2B…
6. While I have no desire to go camping, I’d love to go glamping…it may be cheating a little but I’m just not a full on camping kind of girl;)
7. I get bored VERY easily! Don’t get me wrong, I love lazy days but I start to get nutty. I love to be constantly doing and changing things in my life….whether it’s my hair, wardrobe, home, or just getting out of the house for an adventure… I.LOVE.IT!
And here are my very inspiring blog choices:
Please don’t feel obligated to participate just know you ARE inspiring others💋