A huge thank you to Samantha @ Thefaithfulrunner for this fun idea… As if you didn’t know enough about me already lol… Here’s 21 questions and answers to know even more about ME!
1. Are you named after anyone? Allegedly, I was named after a restaurant… I was going to be an Ashley but my dad seen an ad for “tantra”…
2. When was the last time you cried?
Wednesday when my step mom left
3. Do you have kids? 2…Brady & Ella
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself?
It depends on the mood I’m in… Lol. If I’m happy and bubbly, yes. If I’m angsty, RUN!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me?! NEVER! … Lol
6. Will you ever bungee jump?
Probably not, if much rather go sky diving!
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Count Chocula… It’s like Lucky Charms but it’s chocolate!!!!! Yes, I’m like a 5 year old!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about other people? Their style…. Sorry not sorry, but I love to see what people wear… The good, bad and ugly!
9. What is your eye color?
I have one dark brown eye and one light brown eye… Cool in theory annoying in reality:(
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings all the way… Scary movies give me anxiety!
11. Fav smells?
Summer.. Coconut(think suntan lotion)
12. Summer or winter?
Summer all the way! I can’t believe it’s already august!
13. Computer or TV?
Computer… You can watch TV via computer…the best of both worlds! And what would I do without blogging;)
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Hawaii… Even though I lived in London and married in Jamaica… Miles wise I think Hawaii wins;)
15. Do you have any special talents?
Um… Hello?! Im a superhero;) no but seriously…. I got nothing:(
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Running, scrapbooking, & party planning
18. Do you have any pets?
19. Favorite movie?
Currently… The Heat
20. Do you have any siblings?
Well.. I have/ had three half siblings…2 from my mom and one from my dad
(She passed away), but I was raised as an only child
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A good role model/ inspiration to my children, students, and community💋